We hope both you and your children are well. We would like to share with you positive thoughts about the difficult and unprecedented period we are all going through. Let’s be brave and optimistic while at the same time doing our best to follow the safety instructions.
In line with advice from the Chief Dental Officer and guidelines from the British Dental Association and Faculty of General Dental Practice, our clinic is now open. Please contact us via phone on 02089941379 or email email@example.com for an appointment.
Kindly note that by attending your appointment you are agreeing to adhere to our new safety protocols:
– We ask that you please arrive promptly because we have planned our appointments precisely to allow adequate time for cleaning and ventilating of the surgery and waiting room areas, and minimizing the amount of people in the practice at any given time to ensure social distancing.
– Please do not come into the practice until instructed to do so, but inform us you have arrived via phone and we will let you know once it is safe to come in.
– Please arrive at the practice either alone or with one chaperone, and all parties entering the practice are expected to wear a face mask and use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to the practice.
– After entering the practice you will be directed into the dental surgery, and once your treatment is completed you will be asked to exit through a different door located at the back of the practice.
– Please be assured our staff are screened for Covid-19 every morning by checking symptoms and temperatures, and we kindly ask that you also fill out our screening questionnaire which will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
The health and wellbeing of our patients and staff remain our main priority. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
The Dental Kids Team